We are so happy to have some pink around the house. Jenna was born on Tuesday, November 25th at 3:01 a.m. We were a little surprised because she was three weeks early. She is a good baby, but it has been an adjustment having a baby again. We forgot how much work it is, but she is sure worth it. We don't know who she looks like. She has a much darker complexion than the boys do. She has very petite little features and she is very sweet. I love getting her dressed every morning--in pink!
Brynlee Sophomore Cheer
2 weeks ago


Michelle Thompson tried to leave this comment for you but somehow it posted on my site, wierd?
ReplyDeleteAnyway here is what it said:
"What a beautiful baby girl. How fun and exciting for you. I know what you mean because my last two are 5 1/2 years apart and it was quite an adjustment. I am so excited you started a blog. I miss our visits. If you don't mind I will add you to my list."
You know that this counts as journalism so make time to do it. You will love looking back at your blogs. It does get addicting.
ReplyDeletecongratulaions on your beautiful baby girl!! We were bummed we could't come to come see you on Friday but hope you're having fun in Gillette!!! Are you going back to work after the break?
ReplyDeletekimi- told me you were boggin' way to go girl and Erica told me all about your little one, congrats! I am so happy for you! Have fun with your new little girl, they are priceless!
ReplyDeleteTina
Hey Tina and I found your blog last night! Your baby girl is adorable. Aren't they so much fun? Kenley has so many outfits she only gets in them once before she outgrows them, but this doesn't stop me from shopping for more.
ReplyDeleteYay I am glad you guys have a blog. Your baby girl is so cute. Congrats. And we will definitely come see you guys when we come up again
ReplyDelete