We have had so much fun with our "Hillbilly Hot tub!" The boys love to turn the music on and have pool parties. On Saturday, David came home from work early and we spent the afternoon in the pool. Brandon and Megan, Carson, Quin, and our kids all had fun playing. We then barbecued hotdogs and ate on the patio. It was awesome. We ended the night by taking a ride on our four-wheeler and our new motorbike. We had lots of fun.
Riley Abraham and Quin
Jenna and "Tiny Tim"One more thing, Taylor has a new name it is "Lifeguard Brian". Taylor always comes up with new names for himself and this is his newest. He likes to play lifeguard in the pool. I pretend to drown and he comes to the rescue, but I have to say "Save me lifeguard Brian!" If I don't he pretends not to notice me. Too much fun!~


No comments:
Post a Comment