Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Thanksgiving

The highlight of Thanksgiving this year was spending time with our extended family. All of David's siblings were able to come home and spend the break with us. It was a lot of fun, but very busy with a lot of little kids. The grandkids go as follows Miranda (18), Steph (15), Kade (15), Quin (12), Riley (12), Ethan (9), Taylor (6), Jayden (5), Megan (4), Jace (2), Jett (18 months), Jenna (1), Kindle and Kira (11 months), and Janelle (4 months). So that is 8 kids under
5! Yikes, it was crazy! I had my camera, but only took pictures of the twins with Jenna. I guess the rest of the kids were outside, then I got to eating. The babies had fun playing around upstairs, the kids played outside and X-Box, and the adults of course sat around and talked.

Here is Jenna and Kira. Jenna was being a little protective of the remote.

Jenna with her new toy. And yes she already stands like a girl.

Best friends! These babies are only 3 weeks apart. It is so funny to watch them play and notice each other. I am sure as they grow they will be best of friends. We hope Natalie and Kieley will live close so they can play often. Janelle (Brandon and Serena's baby) is only 8 months younger so she will also be fun for the girls to play with.



No comments:

Post a Comment