One of the highlights from this Christmas season is I got to see Nina. We have been friends for a long time, but we don't get to see each other very often. It doesn't matter how long it has been, we don't have a problem getting caught up. I really miss living closer to Nina. It is sad that our kids don't know each other better. Nina is an amazing person. I am so lucky to have her as a friend! While she was here we went sledding together. It was a lot of fun!
Here is Ethan and Kayla on the sled.
Nina and Jenna
Brad and McKay trying to stay warm by the fire
Lindsay and Taylor are looking very cold!
Here is Ethan and Kayla on the sled.
Nina and Jenna
Brad and McKay trying to stay warm by the fire
Lindsay and Taylor are looking very cold!
Callie looking very cute!

Girls!
Baby kisses! Jenna looks huge next to Hailey!


Ahh... thank Jen. I miss you guys already. It was so great to see everyone. I love all your pics. You got some better ones than i did.
ReplyDelete