Sunday, December 12, 2010

Why never blog?

I have been terrible about blogging, but I have many good reasons.
1. My camera is broken
2. I have been too busy
3. My children, husband, or myself have been sick

...I could go on, but no reasons are never good enough excuses for me not to feel guilty. So much has passed by and I have not written a thing down. My goal for the New Year is to "stop and smell the roses". I get so caught up in running here and there, getting kids where they need to be, me where I need to be, I feel like I need time to sit and observe what is happening around me. I need to really enjoy these moments that are going by too fast. I used to write in a journal about what the cute things my kids had done that day. I might take that up again too. I also am going to get more sleep! I am shooting for 8 hours a night.

Hopefully my next picture-less blog will be soon, I have so much to record. Jenna turned 2, Ethan turned 10, our Christmas stuff is all up:)...


No comments:

Post a Comment