Happy Spring to All! I hope you find this season as refreshing as I do. It is time again for a baby update. Jenna is 4 months old! Yikes, time does fly. Here is the latest news:
Jenna loves to swim. She kicks and kicks and loves the lights!
She loves to be on her tummy. She can roll onto her back, but can't get back on her belly. If there are toys in front of her she tries and tries to get them. She will be crawling before too long. That is scary. My house is not baby-proof anymore. I better get on that.
Jenna will be four months this week. She is about 12 1/2 pounds. She is still in 0-3 month clothing, and I am ready for her to wear her 3-6 month clothes. I bought some really cute ones, but she is too small. She is awake a lot more often, taking only two long naps a day. She is very happy and sweet, but a little too attached to Momma. If anyone else holds her she cries before too long, then when I hold her she stops almost immediately. She smiles at anyone who will talk to her and always thinks I am talking to her. I know the next months will be getting busier and busier with the Queen Bee, but we are exciting for the adventures that lie ahead!Until next time.......................


She just keeps geting cuter and cuter hope I get to see her soon.
ReplyDeleteDoesn't time fly? She's so cute!
ReplyDeleteWhat a cutie! She is changing so much already. And definately looking a lot like you.
ReplyDelete