Friday, March 13, 2009

All about Ethan

Written by Ethan:
This is Ethan I'm 8 years.
I like to draw airplanes, aircrafts, spacecraft, and cars. I like fart jokes. I like hunting. I like sledding. I have a e-mail address. I like MY sisy.
cya in my next blog

Written by Mom:
Ethan has been begging to blog ever since I started my blog. Ethan is quite a boy. He wakes up every morning and hits the ground running. He has an overwhelming amount of energy. (I have no idea where he gets it!) He looks and acts like David. Ethan has a great sense of humor and keeps us all laughing. He loves to read, play video games, and the computer. He takes really good care of Jenna, and I appreciated his help.
From the time Ethan was two, you could talk to him like an adult. His vocabulary never ceases to amaze me. Sometimes I feel like I am being outsmarted by an eight year old. He has a love for learning, and is pretty much a walking encyclopedia. From nine months on, his favorite toys where books. He loves to read nonfiction- even the dictionary.
I am so proud of the boy Ethan is. He loves to go to church, and read his scriptures. He loves to farm with his Dad; especially during beet harvest. Whenever you're around Ethan, I guarantee he will talk your leg off. He is not shy and will strike up a conversation with any adult around. He loves politics and can fill you in on what's going on in the world. During the election, he came to my classroom and said "Well, Mom see ya, I got to go talk to Mrs. Hinckley about the primaries and the caucases." He loves to watch the history channel and is very interested in past presidents.
Ethan is in second grade and is looking forward to third so he can play basketball and flag football. We love Ethan and the joy he brings to our family.

No comments:

Post a Comment