We had a really fun Primary Activity last week. Ruby Harvey was in charge and she did an awesome job. We made Family Home Evening charts, family journals, and had wonderful treats. While the moms made the charts other adults were playing games with the kids. It was fun for all of us. I feel so happy to have such a great ward. 


This picture is of the Hessenthaler babies born in 2008. Jett leads the pack, he was born June 25th. Jenna was born Nov. 25th and the twins were born on Dec. 19th. They will be the best of friends!
This is my Great Grandma Asay, Jenna and my cute little cousin Teagan. My grandma is 92 and still looking great!


I love those FHE charts, I want to make one so bad! You will have to post directions on how you guys made them, so cute! Looks like your fam. had a little baby boom, they are all adorable!
ReplyDeleteI've been helping the kindergartners swim in the mornings and I had to tell you that Taylor was leading the line around the pool today and started belting out "Follow the Prophet"...it was too funny. He is adorable. I was glad to see the finished FHE chart and that you already have yours hung. It looks like they turned out super cute, I talked and met with Ruby several times in the planning process and she was so nervous about how they were going to turn out, but it looks like they were a success!
ReplyDeleteThey were super fun! Ruby did a great job, she is so creative! Taylor is a super fun boy. Thanks for the message.
ReplyDelete