My little cub scout
Ethan loves cub scouts. He had his first pinewood derby and did awesome. His car got third place. He was winning until his wheels got bent. Oh well, we have plenty of years to perfect it. He loves scouts, and he loves his scout leaders.
Jenna looks tiny in her high chair. She is eating all kinds of baby food and cereal. She loves it. She is trying to grab all things in front her so we have to be very careful.

I don't know why the picture turned like this but oh well. This is Taylor's "special bed". It is on the floor right by my bed. He loves to make a cozy little bed and sleep there. I have to limit it to once a week because I already have Jenna in bed with us. I don't need a family bed going on.
Ethan loves cub scouts. He had his first pinewood derby and did awesome. His car got third place. He was winning until his wheels got bent. Oh well, we have plenty of years to perfect it. He loves scouts, and he loves his scout leaders.
Jenna looks tiny in her high chair. She is eating all kinds of baby food and cereal. She loves it. She is trying to grab all things in front her so we have to be very careful.
I don't know why the picture turned like this but oh well. This is Taylor's "special bed". It is on the floor right by my bed. He loves to make a cozy little bed and sleep there. I have to limit it to once a week because I already have Jenna in bed with us. I don't need a family bed going on.


family beds rock!!! okay..not so much...I used to not mind it, and now..I mind it a lot a lot..all 3 girls in bed with us..I need like 4 queen beds all pushed together!!
ReplyDeleteJenna is so sweet! We seem to end up with at least half our kids (our 2 littlest mostly) in bed with us by morning...but I'm like you, they'll grow out of it soon enough, so we just snuggle in:)
ReplyDeleteJenna does look so petite in her high chair. I think you'll like having her be small though. I still love that Callie is little for her age because it feels like I get to keep her from growing up ;) I am still carrying her all around on my hip even being 7 months pregnant. She's so light, it's crazy.
ReplyDelete