Wednesday, June 24, 2009

David's find


Last week, David was farming and he found this little baby bunny so he brought it home for the kids. Taylor absolutely loved it! I went on a run that night and Taylor lost the bunny-IN OUR HOUSE. I could just imagine somebody coming to look at our house and a bunny

running out. I was not happy. That night David went to get a drink of water and the bunny ran right by our bedroom door, so we went on a hunt. It took all four of us to catch that thing. We put it in a large tote and covered it with a blanket. The next morning David was going to take it back to the farm, but it had jumped out of the tote! So then again...bunny on the run. Well we caught it again, and this time I won, it went outside. Then Taylor lost it again, so it is gone now.

No comments:

Post a Comment