We have decided to sell our house. We have been working really hard to finish some last minute projects. Thanks to the rain, David has been able to take a few days off to help. In the past week we have: had 15 yards of decorative rock hauled in, put slate around the fireplace, painted doors, shampooed carpets, touched up the paint, finished trim work, done hours of yard work, and have cleaned, cleaned, and cleaned! I am so thankful for a husband that knows how to do everything. It is amazing how much faster things get done with his help. We will have our house listed by Thursday. Hopefully it will sell fast. It will really be hard to live in the house and try to keep it clean for prospective buyers.
We are hoping to build north of Byron. I have a house plan picked out, I just need to take it to some builders to see if it is in our price range. Hopefully, it is.
So we are really excited about selling and the kids are too, but Ethan says it is kind of sad too. He said, "This is the only house we've ever known." This is true. David and I bought our house when I was 18 and he was 19. Crazy huh! So that is just a quick update. Wish us luck!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Good luck! How exciting! I bet your home will sell quickly...it is adorable!
ReplyDelete