Thursday, July 9, 2009

Swimming Fun

Jenna
Taylor "The Little Fish"

Ethan

Lindsay and Jenna

We have been having fun swimming this summer. I love swimming and so do my kids. They are definitely water babies, I start taking them swimming when they are newborns and they have all loved the water. We take turns going to the local pools: the Cowley pool, the kiddie pool, the lake, Big Splash, and the Lovell pool. Next week we are going to the Reef with Byron Rec. That should be fun. Just the other day I finally broke down and bought a pool for home. I will post pics of the new pool soon. Jenna is a so good when we go swimming. She loves the water. She swims and then she'll get out and take a nap while the boys swim. It is a lot of fun.
I have also had a lot of fun with nieces and nephews. Every summer my nieces (Twana's girls) come and stay with me. Lindsay stayed for two weeks and now Macy is here. They are so much help and they keep me company. I guess that is why I don't mind David's long summer hours because I always have my nieces to hang out with. Kade (Cherelle's son) has also been here. He has also been a lot of fun. He has been mowing my lawn and that is so nice, especially cause my riding lawn mower has been broke down. I wouldn't know what to do with myself if I had an empty house in the summer.
Happy Swimming~

2 comments:

  1. Fun times, we love it when we can get our feet wet too. The kids just finished up swimming lessons and loved it! Summers are made for swimming, my kids spend most of the summer in suits. Glad you are enjoying your summer with your family:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I can't believe how big Lindsey is getting. It must be nice to have an extra set of hands in the summer. My sister is moving down here soon, I'm super excited to have her around. Miss you guys.

    ReplyDelete