Monday, July 20, 2009

Uh Oh!

Last night we were visiting at Grandma Norma's and Jenna crawled over to the couch and pulled herself up. I was really surprised, but I thought she might not do it again for a while. Well tonight when I was cooking dinner she was crawling under my feet crying "Mama, Mama!" (also which she hasn't really done yet. I had the dishwasher down because I was unloading it also while cooking dinner. I was stirring the food and turned around to see this:I said "Jenna!" She turned and gave me this proud grin. She knew she had done something big.

I grabbed the silverware out and was putting it away. When I looked down I saw this:


I was afraid she would fall so I took her into the dining room. I had empty laundry baskets turned upside down which she loves to play with. She stood right up and began pushing the laundry basket across the floor and walking behind it. Could you please slow down girl! I can't keep up! We are in for a couple busy months.


6 comments:

  1. It seems like you blink and they are all grown up. Enjoy your little one..she is precious! Can't believe the milestones she is attempting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a big girl! I can't believe it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. All the firsts!:) Just remember them and yes you are in for a long couple of months, but its amazing to see how they learn and grow. You asked where I live and I live in Southern Utah in a place called Tropic, it lays in the valley of Bryce Canyon. Beautiful place but a long way from home. About a 12 hour drive to Lovell.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my gosh...she is such a big girl!!! WAY TO GO JENNA :) how old is she again? 8 months right or is she 9 now!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW! Good luck with the child proofing. She is such a doll.

    ReplyDelete
  6. She is getting so big! I couldn't believe how much she grew while I was gone!

    ReplyDelete