Monday, April 5, 2010

Taylor's Birthday

This post is only about a month behind. We have been so busy lately it seems that I haven't had time to catch my breath! I enjoyed this Easter break and I am trying to catch up on everything today. Taylor turned 7 on March 14th. His birthday was on a Sunday so I spent all day on Saturday making his cake. It was my first attempt at decorating a cake. It took me along time, but I was pleased with the results. We had a lot of people over and had pizza and cake. He got totally spoiled. We bought him a little tent. He loves to build forts, so we thought he would really like this tent. They slept in in for a full week before we took it down.

We had lots of fun and are so thankful for everyone that was able to come to Taylor's birthday.

2 comments:

  1. I CANNOT believe he is 7! where does the time go? Happy Birthday Taylor. And great job on the cake, your amazing.

    ReplyDelete