I am patiently (or not so patiently) waiting for spring to arrive. It has been so cold, and it is driving me crazy! Despite the cold, our crazy schedules are driving forward. Ethan started little league baseball this year, and they practice M-F from 4-6 pm. Taylor started T-ball and that runs from 4-5. Now Ethan started games so he has a 2-3 games a week. It is just crazy right now. Run here and there, that is all we seem to do. Now to to gross part:
Jenna smashed her finger in a door on Monday. I got a call at work from Marie (you know when Marie calls it must be bad). She said, "Jenna got her finger smashed in the door, please come quick!" Marie is one of the calmest people I know, so I knew it had to be bad. I yelled down the hall to Missy (my co-worker) that Jenna was hurt, and call Cherie (my principal) to cover. I flew out the door and was at Marie's in no time. Jenna was hysterical and I rushed her to the hospital. My heart nearly broke as I held her for the doctor to work on her. The good news was it wasn't broken, but it did take some stitches. We've been through the whole stitch thing before with the boys, but they were older. This was absolutely terrible. I felt so bad because she was screaming, "Mommy, Mommy!" But there was absolutely nothing I could do to take away the pain. Here is the aftermath.
Jenna is doing great now, but she is still trying to open doors and drawers, and she caught her pinky in a drawer on Thursday. (No damage though)
Taylor lost BOTH of his front teeth this month. He looks really cute, and is starting to look a lot older.


Oh, poor baby! I'm so glad it ended up okay. You know Karren was just 3 when she lost her finger. It's so hard to keep kids out of things!
ReplyDeletePoor baby, poor mama having to go though that too. I am glad she is doing better.
ReplyDelete