I really need to get better at blogging, but my camera has been broken and for some reason that keeps me from blogging. (dumb, I know). I just wanted to take a second to give a brief update on the kiddos.
Ethan started flag football and resumed piano this last week. He goes to football practice every night and has football games every Sat. for the next 3 weeks. He-of course- is loving every minute of it. He is playing running back, wide receiver, and quarterback. Today was his first game and he threw a touchdown pass, and had a few other good plays. His team won, so he was pumped, but it was a pretty close game. I had Zumba class, so David had to get all three kids bathed, dressed, and to the football field by 8:15 this morning. He did great, and Jenna looked pretty cute. I met them there, and got to enjoy the rest of the game.
Taylor, in second grade, broke his arm 2 weeks ago. They didn't have to hard cast it, but he is supposed to take it easy. Have you ever tried telling a 7 year old boy that? He is really taking off reading and is starting to enjoy school. I've had to fight him to go to bed lately because he wants to keep reading. (Quite a change for him). He always wants to have friends over and is very social. He has a lot of friends, and girlfriends, as he informs me (but don't tell Dad, he always says).
Jenna, 22 months old, ALMOST 2!!!! is still her sweet self. She took herself off the bottle about a month ago. She just quit asking for it, no crying or anything. (Which proved my hypothesis correct, that she would grow out of it). A couple times before bed she would ask for her bottle, but didn't cry when we said no. I just got her a drink and she was fine. She doesn't take a sippy cup to bed or anything. She just cuddles, and goes to sleep. She loves to dance, read stories to her baby, blankets, clothes, and yes- SHOPPING! She goes with Mommy everywhere and is so much fun to have around.
Jenna is getting her first hair cut on Thursday. I am kind of scared, but she definitely needs one!


Oh my gosh! Where did all that hair come from. How cute. I can't believe how fast it grew.
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to see them.