We often joke that we only need a one room house. Our babies sleep in our bed until they are about 3 or 4 years old. Crazy, I know! But I don't think there is anything better than snuggling with a little one, and they are so cute right before they go to bed. Our boys still love to watch a movie or TV show in our room before bed, and then they sleep on our floor.
So a lot of Saturday mornings I wake up to this:


If you look closely, you can even see Lucky's head underneath our bed. That is getting a little ridiculous! I want my kids to always know they are welcome to come in and watch TV in our room and visit with us. We love to watch Funniest Home Videos, The History Channel, and of course Fox News. My boys actually enjoy our TV shows, so we're lucky.
This is Taylor and Jenna watching TV. I thought it was funny because they were laying the same way, and they looked a lot alike.


No comments:
Post a Comment