E=Ethan, T=Taylor, J=Jenna (clever huh!)
1- Where were you when you first found out you were pregnant?
E=Dr's office
T=puking along side of the road
J= my bathroom
2- Who was with you?
E=no one
T= David and Ethan, I was driving David to a tractor
J= No one
3- How did you find out that you were pregnant?
E= Prego test
T= I was really sick so I knew, I never took a pregnancy test
J= Prego test
4- What was your first reaction to finding out you were pregnant?
E=shocked
T=I was happy but really sick
J= I didn't believe it because I wasn't sick...yet
5- Your Husbands reaction?
E=shocked
T= shocked (even though he was planned, we didn't think it would happen so fast)
J= he didn't believe it either because we had been trying for a long time, and I wasn't sick
6-Did you plan to get pregnant?
E-nope, all though we did want kids just not so soon
T-yep
J- yep
7. Who was the first person you told?
E-David and then Erica
T-David
J- David, my grandma, and then my boys it was so fun!
8-Was everybody happy for you?
E= Well, not my mom particularly
T= I think people thought we were crazy
J= Yes
!9- Did you go out and celebrate? Nope to all three, I was too sick
10- Did you want to find out the sex?Yes of course, but with Taylor they couldn't tell, and with Jenna I didn't believe them
11- What was the sex? Boy, boy, and girl
12-Did anyone throw you a baby shower?
E-Yes
T- No
J- Yes
14- Did you get any outfits at the baby shower that you just knew you weren't going to put on your baby?
Not that I recall
15- How much weight did you gain? Are you serious?
E= 50 pounds! Holy Crap
T= 35
J= 35
-16 Did you loose all of the weight that you gained? E= I was 104 when I got pregnant with him and I never got down to that again, but I never really wanted to either. T= Yes J- Not yet, I have 6 pounds to go.
17- Did you get a lot of stretch marks?Not a lot and when I am tan you can't really see them.
18- What did you crave the most?I chewed ice with all three pregnancies and that is really the only thing I craved. I puked to much to feel hungry
19- Did you have any complications during your pregnancy? Just really sick with all of them, hospitalized for dehydration, and all of them were c-section babies
-20 Where were you when you went into labor?
E= home in bed
T- never did
J- work all though I was in denial
-21 Did you go early or late?
E= one day early
T= 10 days early (scheduled c-section)
J= 3 weeks early (big surprise!)
22. Who was in the room with you when you gave birth?
E-My mom, dad, and David were in the room when I was in labor, but due to the emergency c-section only David got to come in.
T=David
J= David
23. Was it video taped? Nope
24- Did you have any drugs for the pain? For my c-sections yes, and I have terrible reactions. I throw up, and itch really bad.
-Did you go vaginal or have a c-section?c-section with all 3
24- What was your first reaction after giving birth?
E- I was instantly in love, and I knew he was so worth everything!
T= I thought he didn't look like Ethan, but he was so perfect!
J= in awe that she really was a girl, and anxious to get a bow on that head. I had a bow in hand for David to put on her.
25- Did your Husband cry?Yes with all! He teared up when I was in pain and cried when they were born. (He would kill me if I told so don't tell anyone)
26- What did you name the baby(s)?David Ethan, Taylor Michael, and Jenna D
27. Did the name have any significance to you?E- is named after his daddy, T- Michael is after my dad, J- Jenna's middle name is a family name. My great grandma's middle name is D and so is mine, but David says that her middle name stands for David.
-Does the baby's name fit?Yes I think so
28- Did the baby(s) have any complications?
No thank goodness, they were perfect
29- How old is your baby today?
E=8
T=5
J=2 months
30When is the next one(s) coming? I don't know maybe in a couple years if I get brave enough to endure the 4 month flu!
31- If you could would you do it all over again?Of course, the instant they are born you forget all the pain.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Hello Jen!
ReplyDeleteThanks for the nice comment on my blog! You are so sweet.
I just got done checking out your page and seeing pictures of your cute boys and sweet little girl. Isn't fun to have a girl finally!? I can't believe that Ethan is 8 yrs old. Man time flies doen't it?
Well, take care, maybe I will see you around Cowley one of these days?
How is Erica by the way?