Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Baby Shower!

Today my coworkers threw a baby shower for me. It was a lot of fun. I could not believe how much stuff I got. I am so glad I work with such great people. Jodi Strom made this cake. It looks amazing doesn't it! The picture doesn't even do it justice. It was hard eating something so cute. It was great to see everyone. I also took Jenna to visit my classroom. My students thought I looked much shorter (?) and one boy said I look a little more slender too. I sure hope I look more slender than I did nine months pregnant. It was good to see my class I miss them a lot. I still have a month left of maternity leave and I will really enjoy it! I love teaching, but it will be really hard to leave Jenna. I wish I could teach with her on my hip, but I guess it doesn't work like that.

5 comments:

  1. I enjoyed seeing your little one. She is beautiful. It will be nice to have you back but I understand about wanting to be home with your little one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. More pictures of Jenna, more more more please! We are getting reliable internet tomorrow, so hopefully i'll do some more posting. One of these years we're going to have to continue our trips to visit grandpa and grandma in Arizona.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That cake is AWESOME. I can't imagine having to leave my baby...good thing you're tough!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That cake is amazing! I am so impressed!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is a way cute cake. I can't wait to see this little girl next time we come up.

    ReplyDelete