Well the easy times are over. Jenna finally figured out how to crawl forward. She officially started crawling yesterday--June 4th (for journaling purposes). She has been trying for a while, and finally got it down. She is a lot happier now except that I keep on taking her toys away so she will crawl to them. I got a video of her showing her anger to me. This was the third time I pulled her away from the bag of wipes she wanted. My camera wasn't behaving so I needed her to do it again. She didn't like that idea. I thought it was funny.Watch her face when she is almost there it is hilarious.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


oh fun :) how old is she? she is such a champ for cawling she is so cute!!! WAY TO GO JENNA :)
ReplyDeleteI love when babies start to crawl...they are so cute. :)
ReplyDeleteThat is so cute! I can't believe she is already crawling, Phil and I haven't even met her.
ReplyDeleteFUn fun...crawling changes everything. She is getting so big! Have a great summer!
ReplyDelete