Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Goodbye summer!

Well the time has come to say goodbye to summer. The days are growing shorter and cooler. I love the changes of the seasons, and I love fall. I love to decorate my home with the warm colors, and I love to burn fall scents. Fall seems to be cozy and makes me want to stay home and enjoy my family. Although I don't really see my husband much due to harvest time, I still love this time of year. Here are some pictures to remind me of how beautiful Wyoming summers are-so in the dead of winter I will remember why I love it here.
This is at my in-laws house-right out there back door. If you have ever looked down at Amy's yard you will have noticed her beautiful flowers. She has a million flowers and we love to enjoy her yard.

And here are Megan's (Brandon and Serena's daughter) precious summer toes. For some reason I love little feet.

Goodbye summer.................welcome fall!


No comments:

Post a Comment