(Seth and David playing Tennis)We have had a busy last few days. On New Year's Eve we traveled to Gillette to visit my family. We stayed at Erica's house and our kids (and adults I suppose) had a lot of fun playing the Wii. Erica, Seth, David, Jenna, and I went out to dinner and went to the Bucking Ball. It was a lot of fun. David and I never go out together so we enjoyed the time. On Friday, Erica's family and ours traveled to Billings to stay at the C'Mon Inn. We had a blast! I love going and staying at a Hotel. Our kids did a lot of swimming and plenty of running around the Hotel. We told them if they got caught we wouldn't claim them. But they never did, thank goodness. We were a little nervous going out of town with the baby, but she was the best out of all the kids. She is smiling and starting to coo. It is really cute. Our boys did well for all the traveling. THANK HEAVENS FOR DVD PLAYERS. What did we do before this?




How fun! It looks like you guys had a good time. I love that hotel, my girls love swimming there as well.
ReplyDeleteIt looks like you had a great time. We stayed at the new hotel with the water park in Billings and had a blast. Basketball starts Jan 15th at 8 at the middle school. Let anyone know!
ReplyDelete