If you look at the picture, you can see one eye opened. This is what she does to make sure I am still there.
Here Taylor is reading sister a book.
Here Taylor is reading sister a book.
Ethan and Jenna before the ward Christmas party.
Jenna's 1st Christmas
I tried to take pictures of all three kids. But it was nearly impossible. Taylor was being very onery as you can tell by the picture.
Since Ethan turned eight four days after Jenna was born we baptised Ethan and blessed Jenna on Dec. 20th. It was a very special day. David baptised Ethan and Grandpa Charles confirmed him. Aunt Erin and Bishop Neville were the speakers, and Ethan and I sang "When I am Baptized". David also blessed Jenna. She slept through the blessing thank goodness. That is all for now!


Oh the boys look so happy to have a little sister. It is so cute to see that tender side of them. I can't wait till I can hold her.
ReplyDeleteShe is so cute. I love the pictures of the boys with her.
ReplyDeleteJenna is beautiful! We went to Mexico on the 1st thru the 7th. It was amazing.
ReplyDeleteYour kids are so cute and your boys are so grown up. I am glad you are enjoying her so much and enjoying your special time with her because it slips by fast! My baby is 8 already and my oldest is 20.
ReplyDeleteI know exactlty what you mean about enjoying those middle of the night feedings. I still love them eventhough I'm back at work. Your kids are cuties.
ReplyDelete