7 Things I can Do
Play the piano, connect with 4th graders, teach how to convert decimals, fractions, and percents, laugh at myself, manage my time, organize, sing
7 Things I Can't do
Draw, be patient all day, get up before my alarm clock goes off (even if I wake up I will not get up), take nyquil :(, live without pepsi, control my eating, be laidback
7 things i say often
1. Let's go! Hello sweetie-sweetie! I love you! Do you have your homework done?? Turn to page... Are your chores done? Have a nice day!
7 things I love about David
His work ethic, his ability to make me laugh, he is a great dad, he loves to shop and picks out cute clothes for me, he will help in the house and change diapers, he is really easy to talk to and makes me a better person.
7 favorite foods
Pepsi, pizza, sloppy joes, pasta w/butter and parmesan, Texas Roadhouse steak, sweet potatoes, and chocolate cake.
7 places I want to go
Back to Costa Rica, Jamaica, Hawaii, Disneyland, Billings!!!, Tanning, Boating


Sloppy Joes. . . I remember disliking sloppy joes when I was younger and being annoyed that grandma would always make them when I came to visit because they were your favorite! I always wanted breaded chicken sandwiches. haha
ReplyDeleteFun post! I enjoy learning more about my friends. Let's go to Billings and hit Texas Roadhouse...yummy! Thanks for the comments about Caitlyn, she is a special girl. She always talks about you and seeing you at school. You did a great job with her as is Mrs. Gernhart!
ReplyDeleteCute background, I just found your blog and noticed we have pretty close to the same, lol.
ReplyDeleteCJ was excited to see Taylor on your blog!He said to tell him hi!
I have been thinking I could go walk laps around the gym while you guys play.. We will see.
ReplyDeleteI just checked out your blog...it is soooo cute! I love your Incredibles pic. Your baby Jenna is beautiful! ...and Taylor's song...how precious is that?
ReplyDelete