Taylor asked me to video his "music video" it was a lot of fun. Here is a clip:
Last weekend we met Erica and Seth in Billings to stay the night. We had a lot of fun letting the kids swim and of course shopping. I went to ShopKo and bought Jenna some really cute clothes . Here is a picture in her new outfit.


Ethan loves his sister!


That is a cute outfit! She looks so good in that color too. I really think the bigger that she gets the more she looks like a Townsend (Sorry if I spelled that wrong).
ReplyDeleteTaylor is such a ham. That is the cutest thing ever! I love how serious he is when he sings it.
ReplyDeleteThat outfit is so cute I know if I had a girl I would be broke they have such fun and cute clothes. How is the sleeping at night going? Just wondering trying to get advice Tazz was up all day Tuesday so he slept from 6 until 1:30 I finally woke him up then last night he slept from 7 till 3:30 I just can't figure out how to get him to stay awake he thinks his bedtime is 6 so I can get a longer stretch of sleep cause he still wakes up every 2 hours after that. Any suggestions? Taylor is so cute.
ReplyDelete