Saturday, February 21, 2009

The pic

A lot of people have commented about our Incredibles picture. For Halloween 2007 we dressed as the Incredibles. I bought them on the Disney website. And yes, David was a good sport. He was excited actually. We got them in the mail on a Saturday afternoon and the kids had friends over. David decided to try on his costume and then he went outside and put his hands on his hips and yelled to the kids, "Does anyone need rescued out here?" The kids all laughed. I was doubled over laughing. Then I remembered one thing that I love about David, his sense of humor. Anyone who knows David knows he is very funny. Sometimes in the hustle and bustle of life we forget the power of laughter. This was the funnest Halloween ever. Wherever we went we got smiles (I think people thought we were crazy). David wanted to haul sugar beets in his costume, but decided against it (he didn't want to dirty it of course). I am pretty sure it is a Halloween we will never forget.

4 comments:

  1. These costumes were awesome, I remember thinking how really creative you guys were. It doesn't surprise me that David did that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It didn't surprise me that David dressed up either. I swear he used to keep me laughing all through school. He was one of those kids you would just always watch just wondering what the heck they were going to do next. I'm glad someone kept school entertaining!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your cosumes reminded me of all the times we were chasing after the bus on its way to Deaver and the bus driver wouldn't stop to let us in. We could have used Dash's speed then.

    ReplyDelete