Friday, February 6, 2009

Back to work and other ramblings

Well, a lot of people have been asking me about my first week back at work so I thought I would post a blog real quick. When I went to drop Jenna of it was like de ja vu. It seem like just yesterday I was dropping Taylor off. I even almost wrote Taylor's name on the sign in sheet. It is amazing how quickly life changes.
I am adjusting pretty well to being back. My class is really good and fun. We have been doing a lot more brain activity songs than usual ( to wake me up more than anything.) Jenna had a stuffy nose our first two days back and I had an earache. So needless to say there was not much sleep to be had. I was exhausted! But she slept better Wednesday night. I actually got 4 hours of uninterrupted sleep. Ahh, the things we appreciate. And then last night she slept through the night! I woke up often to check on her (in my arms) but she was fine. I finally woke her up at 5:00 am to feed her and she was still sleepy. So she ate a little and went back to sleep until her bath time at 6:30. I am looking forward to the weekend. We are meeting Erica and Seth in Billings for Jaden's Birthday. It is going to be so fun. I can't wait to sleep in in the morning and cuddle with Jenna and probably Taylor since he has been coming in to my room during the night.
This morning at 5 when I was feeding Jenna, Taylor walked in and said, "Hi Mom," as he walked to David's side of the bed, "I had bad thoughts again." I said "Okay, snuggle in" I know I will miss the days when we still have kids coming in to our bed.
Overall my week has been good. The days fly by, but my schedule seems grueling. I still get to see Jenna at noon when I go and feed her, I love rocking her to sleep and laying her down for a nap. This is probably my favorite time of day. Thank you to everyone for their support this week.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jennifer,
    I am so glad you posted a comment on my page! Your Family is darling and congrats on your new little baby girl. Girls are sooo fun! It is so fun to get in contact with friends from home, Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete