Jenna finally started sucking on a binky. This has helped for Marie to put her to sleep. I used to nurse her to sleep, but that made it harder for Marie, so I switched to a binky.
Ethan has taken a liking to photography so Jenna and I posed for our photos. He was really cute when taking the pictures and I was surprised at his creativity. In the photo above, you can see I cut my hair off. Spring fever!
Jenna is smiling and talking a lot. She grabs a hold of everything and definitely recognizes her family.

She was sleeping through the night, but she has had a cough for the last 2 weeks and an ear infection the last week. So we have had some sleepless nights. We are so happy to have our baby girl. She has definitely brought our family closer. The boys love to play and spend time with her. I am loving life. My class is so fun. They make me laugh everyday and make my time away from home rewarding. Each day is something new, and I come to work to see the smiles of my 14 other kids.



I think I will pass for awhile on having another one. I can barely keep up with Bridger. Jenna is adorable. You need to come visit so I can hold her. P.S. I really like your hair.
ReplyDeleteHey there, I did get your message. I will let you know the dates ASAP. I think it will be the Last weekend in April for the babies and the first weekend in May for the kiddo's. I will let you know for sure ASAP!
ReplyDeleteThat is so weird Tazz finally started taking his pacifier too I have been trying to get him to suck on it instead of his hands and he has finally got the hang of it so I don't have to hold it there for him all the time Jenna is so cute so sad how fast they grow. Love your hair.
ReplyDelete