Well we went to Billings yesterday to buy an Easter dress for Jenna, and I came home with about 5. Little girl clothes are way too cute; so I tend to splurge a little. My boys even like picking out clothes for their sister. They don't care about their clothes, but they love the cute things for Jenna. So how can you say no when a little boy is begging, "Please Mom, she'll look so cute in this!" What's a Mom to say?
Other than that, I am looking forward to some warmer weather. Jenna can't wear her cute spring clothes until it is warmer. Let's hope this is the last of winter. (yeah right)
Natalie will be coming in one week with her twin girls that are 3 weeks younger than Jenna. It will be fun to see them. Cherelle and Heather are also coming for Easter. So the entire Hessenthaler family will be gathering. It will be a lot of fun and many late nights I am sure. They can sit up and talk all night long. I get very sleepy.... I'm a wimp I guess. How did I handle staying up late when I was a teenager? Oh yeah, I could sleep in until I felt like waking up. Well that's all for now. Until next time.........
Brynlee Sophomore Cheer
2 weeks ago


That is so cool all the family will be here be sure to take lots of pics I would like to see Natalie's girls. Hope you have a great time.
ReplyDeleteI was thinking of feeding him in the morning. I definately know what you mean by not ready for it I think I will try this morning and if it doesn't go well I might hold off till 5 months. Yes he is most definately sleeping through the night his new schedule is he goes to bed between 8 or 9 then he sleeps till 5 or 7 the latest so he is doing great.
ReplyDeleteI just knew you were going to love having a little girl. There clothes are so much fun to shop for, I would way rather buy my girls an outfit than myself.
ReplyDeleteJenna is really cute! Happy Spring!
ReplyDelete~Caitlyn Lundberg~
Girl clothes are indeed absolutely adorable, but when you have two boys and all you want is a simple polo shirt for easter sunday and all you see is ROW UPON ROW of little girls clothes, it gets a little frustrating! :)
ReplyDelete