Friday, August 28, 2009

Ditch riding

Well, I finished my first week back at work. I have a cold so that was bad, but other than that it went off without a hitch. Jenna loves going to Marie's, so that is nice. The boys have spent their days farming with David. They absolutely love it! Everyday when I get home they have a million stories to tell me. Today David called me and said to meet him at the farm. When I got there the boys were having a blast sliding down the ditch.

David has also really enjoyed watching the boys. He loves it when they come to work with him. Another new development, is the boys have finally started to get along. They love to build ramps and ramp their bikes. (Even though I hate it). They spend hours riding their bikes and swimming together. It is so nice, they have never gotten along or played together without fighting and it is such a nice change. They don't ask for friends over as much and they stay very busy. Hopefully, this stage will last a while!

Here they are playing football:





4 comments:

  1. Nice! That's awesome that the kids get along. Kies and Brens do most of the time, but there are those times when I want to pull my hair out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jen, How are you I'm excited that we both have blogs know we can stay in touch. I saw yours and you have the cutest kiddos oh yes and hubby!! Can't leave them out!! My mom gave me your info and I'm glad she did. I love to keep in touch!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's Amber by the way, your cousin!!! He He He

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is great when siblings get along...sure makes life easier.

    ReplyDelete