Last Monday we got a huge rainstorm. It rained over one inch and the canal washed out west of Byron, so no water means no work! So we loaded up (with very short notice) and set out on a road trip. Our first stop was in Sheridan. David's sister Heather is building a beautiful home and they needed some help laying down wood flooring and moving. So David got to work on the floors and I helped pack up and move into their new home. It was a lot of fun. Here on some pictures of the work in progress.

Ethan had a lot of fun riding Riley's motorbike. This is a Honda 80 we bought their Honda 100 a couple weeks ago so it was good Ethan learned how to ride on the 80.


We left on Thursday to go to Loveland to visit Cherelle and Natalie. We stayed at Cherelle's, but we saw Natalie every day too so it was great. On Friday, we headed to the zoo. We picked Jared up downtown Denver so we got to see the building he works in. He works in a skyrise downtown so it was really neat to see. We then went to the zoo (I will post pics later). Saturday was spent shopping at the outlet mall. It was AWESOME! I got the kid's school clothes bought. We came home on Sunday. It was so great to be away for almost a week. I love traveling and spending time with family. I felt totally rejuvinated today and got a lot done. I guess I needed a break!


Sounds like you had a great time! Glad you got a break and feel refreshed! Almost time for school so good thing you got it in! Take care!
ReplyDelete