This was really fun to do with Taylor.
1. What is something your Mom always says to you? Your my little ray of sunshine
2. What makes Mom happy? Making me swim with you
3. What makes Mom sad? That I am not being a Child of God
4. How does your Mom make you laugh? Let me have Chance over
5. What did your Mom like to do when she was a child? She liked to play at the park
6. How old is your Mom? 67, uh no, 26. (That is better)
7. How tall is your Mom? 6 by 4
8. What is her favorite thing to watch on TV? The news
9. What does your Mom do when you're not around? Clean up (right on)
10. If your Mom becomes famous, what will it be for? a famous child carer
11. What is your Mom really good at? She is really good at cleaning (?)
12. What is your Mom not very good at? Being mean at us (I thought I had this mastered)
13. What does your Mom do for her job? She works for a school, the Lovell school
4. What is your Mom's favorite food? Meatloaf (we hardly ever have this)
15. What makes you proud of your Mom? When she lets me have Chance over
16. If your Mom were a cartoon character, who would she be? uh, a famous cartoon character
17. What do you and your Mom do together? Swim in the swimming pool
18. How are you and your Mom the same? We have the same hair
19. How are you and your Mom different? Our eyes, you have green and I have blue
20. How do you know your Mom loves you? Because I am a Child of God
21. What does your Mom like most about your Dad? uh that he's hot (hee, hee, hee)
22. Where is your Mom's favorite place to go? Uh, Big Splash (Yep, I like this)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


How fun! Love the responses! So glad that you think your hubby is HOT! Enjoy the rest of your summer!
ReplyDelete