Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Twin fun

While in Loveland we got to see Natalie and Kieley's twins. They are 3 weeks younger than Jenna. They are all crawling now so it was fun to watch these three babies play together. When they first got down on the ground Jenna and Kira crawled until they were face to face and just stared at eachother, it was funny!

Jenna, Kindle, and Kira


Jenna and Kira were both going for the same toy. Look at the look on Kira's face, I don't think she was to happy about sharing that toy.

Kindle, Jenna, and Kira (bear crawling)

These babies are going to have lots of fun together. Now hopefully Natalie and Kieley will live a little closer in the future.


1 comment:

  1. Those are 3 cute babies...I can see a family resemblance (in these pics at least.) I also think that Jenna looks a little like Jace did at that age.

    ReplyDelete