Friday, October 30, 2009

Halloween parties

Today was our Halloween parties at school. It all started with the costume parade. Taylor was a skeleton. I don't like scary costumes, but he did look pretty cute.
Ethan actually has a surgeon costume and David this Joe Dirt costume was for David, but Ethan just had to wear it. I don't think many kids knew who Joe Dirt was. They all thought he was Billy Ray Cyrus. It was funny!

And Jenna and I were Cruella and a dalmation. She did not like my hair and cried when she first saw me. She loved coming to my classroom party and played with my kids.
Overall, we had a fun day at school though it was EXHAUSTING! The kids left at 1:25, and I had so much work to do but I was so tired.



5 comments:

  1. i think the cruella/dalmation idea is SO cute. u look great

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh it looks like so much fun...and i love the costumes

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the Cruella hair do! What a funny idea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute idea!! I love cuella and the dalmation :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ha ha.. Joe Dirt, I love it! Way to go Ethan.
    I LOVE your costume too, what a cute idea.

    ReplyDelete