Sunday, February 20, 2011

Denver

After the game

Rosy and I before the game
The fan tunnel
Patiently waiting
I had an exciting opportunity to dance (Zumba) at the half time of the Denver Nuggets game on Jan. 8th. I think my boys were more excited then I was. We bought the whole family tickets 8 rows from the court. We got a great deal since I was dancing. It was really a once in a lifetime experience. A couple of days before we left for Denver, I got an email saying that my boys were selected to participate in the the fan tunnel before the game. they got to give the players high five as they entered the court. They about cried when I told them. It was really cute. I took two days off of work, and we headed out. We got in late Friday night. Saturday we hung around with David's Aunt Ruth, Uncle Jim, and cousins. It was so nice to relax, but I was a little nervous about the game. Sunday was the big day. David dropped me off for rehearsal at 4, and then David brought the boys and his cousin Steph back with him at 6. The boys got escorted all the way down to the floor and got to hang out for quite a while. After welcoming the players we took our seats. The boys cheered and hollered the whole game. During the second quarter, I went to line up with the other dancers. We got to go in the players only areas. It was neat to see. We had so much fun and glad we all had this opportunity.

1 comment:

  1. Thats awesome! I wish you lived here. Nobody here teaches Zumba. I miss it!!

    ReplyDelete