Sunday, February 20, 2011

More winter

This is Taylor and Chance
Ethan and Jenna going slow
Ethan getting ready to be tortured.
This was in November, back when I was glad to see snow
I love Jenna's smile here
I am having camera woes again, so I can only upload ones from my computer, but since I never blog anymore that works out. We have had so much snow here this year, it is crazy. I am not a fan of winter, actually I hate the cold. My kids have had so much fun sledding all winter long. Usually we only get a few snowstorms that leave enough to sled, but this year there has been plenty of snow to go around. Thank goodness David likes to do it too. Jenna and I usually stay home, but if she sees the boys with their snow pants on she runs in her room and gets hers on too. She loves riding the four-wheeler. The boys are absolutely crazy. I hate to admit it, but the older I get, the more I worry. I get really nervous when the kids are sledding, riding motorbikes, all that kind of stuff. I really try not to be like that, but sometimes it is just best if I stay home. I guess we all have got to learn our limits:) I am glad to clean up the mess when they get home.

No comments:

Post a Comment