Sunday, February 13, 2011

Picture Review part 1

I am once again, behind. This winter has just drug on and on, and I like everyone else, am definitely feeling it. I need sun and warmth, and the mess of the snow and mud- to be gone. I am so looking forward to green grass and planting flowers. I love the feeling of spring! I can't wait, but we have had a great winter. I though I would post a few reviews: In November, we finally bought a new TV and entertainment center. We love it! It only took me 10 years to bite the bullet and buy one.
Jenna loves her car. The boys push her around the house and she laughs and giggles. She also puts her babies and stuffed animals in with her, and she doesn't forget her purse. In this picture, she is wearing her Tinkerbell pajamas. You see, Jenna loves "jammies", Has to put them on, until bed. She will not sleep in anything but her panties.

No comments:

Post a Comment