Tuesday, January 27, 2009

2 months

2 months old

Jenna and I on my elliptical. It puts her right to sleep.

Pretty Girl!
Jenna is two months old. She now weighs 10 lbs. 12 oz. She is smiling and cooing. We took her for shots today and it was so sad. She cried really hard. It is so terrible to have to cause them pain like that. My maternity leave ends this week. It will be hard to leave Jenna but I also miss my 15 other kids, my school kids. I will look forward to their smiles and hugs when I return. It will hopefully get me through the first couple days. Marie Thomas is watching Jenna and she lives right by the school so I will still be nursing, and pumping (now that's an experience). I know that Jenna will be in good hands and this makes it a little easier. The hardest part is knowing I won't be there to put her down for a nap, or the first one to kiss her when she wakes up. I also imagine I will get very tired, but we will get through.
























3 comments:

  1. Hey that's a good idea to exercise with Jenna. I bet the extra wait makes a big difference.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kenley loves being her baby bjorn or her sling but I haven't brave enough to excersize with her yet. I'm sorry you leave is over already it goes by way too quick hun? I nurse and pump too, I thought it'd be alot worse than it is but its actually going really well. Oh Jenna is bigger than Kenley I weighed her on Sunday and she was 10lbs 9oz. I've got a peanut.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thats awesome that you're already getting back in shape. I hope everything works out with you going back to work--I bet that would be way hard, but i'm sure it will get easier as time goes on.

    ReplyDelete